- Dramatically increase your Spanish language competency by taking 80 hours of intensive classes
- Satisfy credits toward university degree (optional)
- Boost your employability and convert your knowledge of Spanish into a tool that you can promote on your resume
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture and participate in weekly cultural activities and excursions
- Live in a shared apartment with other international students
- Receive Professional Development Training to prepare you for your career after graduation
As a program participant you will live in self-catered apartment with other international students. Most students will live within close proximity to each other and within walking distance to their Spanish language class. All of our apartments are centrally located with cafes, stores, pharmacies, parks and restaurants nearby.
Seville, Spain will quickly become your home away from home and you will soon get acquainted with the pace and lifestyle of the locals. You'll be dining out until late, exposing yourself to the local cuisine, learning how to dance the Sevillana and making friends from all over the world.
- Horse & Carriage
- Walking Tour
- Tapas Night Out
- Movie Night
- Language Exchange Partner
The calendar of activities will be posted at the beginning of each term. Activities will vary depending on the time of year.
- Lagos, Portugal
Join us on our programmed excursions to the beaufitul cities of Córdoba and Cádiz.
Popular destinations include:
|Program Name||2021 Summer Spanish Language and Culture|
|Application Deadline||1 May 2021|
|Arrival Date||1 July 2021|
|Departure Date||30 July 2021|
If you like this program, here are some next steps you can take:
This program is perfect for me, let's move forward.
Talk to Someone
I like this program, but I have some questions first.
Attend an Event
I would like to see more of what GlobalEd has to offer.